• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae}
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    But love the one you hold...

Jah-Lilah was thoroughly warmed at watching the young mother's interaction with her child. She was worried, but sensible. The fear of ruining her children signaled the caliber of mother Circinae was. Jah was a firm believer that her concern was a sign of caring. Wolf-of-the-Water watched her son go, and Jah-Lilah watched the Wolf. She was beautiful, unique. My flower-child felt a familiar fire growing in her heart, as real and tangible as the fire Crevan had built them only moments ago. She sighed, a noise barely audible, and pushed the flames down. She fixed her expression as Circy turned to her to speak.

She moved seamlessly into Jah-Lilah's body, the pair of them making a Christmas colored ying-yang as they meshed together. The skin-to-skin was lovely, and Jah took the opportunity to do a bit of unnecessary grooming of her new friend. She informs Jah of the forest, the redwoods, the quiet. The sound of silence all around them was almost deafening. Circy pulls away and looks around, curiously frustrated. My boho-babe raises an eyebrow in amusement, cocking her head and stifling a smile. The sea-foam tinted girl suggests they have some fun, and Jah is instantly intrigued.

Wolf-of-the-Water moves her velveteen muzzle along Jah's neck, tucking it neatly into the crook of her neck. She leans up and whispers in her ear. Jah gets a shiver down her spine, a tingling in her toes. She's thankful it's chilly and she can blame the involuntary shudder on the cold. "A secret clubhouse, Wolf? What a clever thing you are!" she laughs along gaily. "Please! Do me the honor, I'd LOVE to see it!" She would have followed Circy into the middle of the Tephra Volcano had she said that's where the lair was, the girl's siren song had bewitched my wytch so. Circinae tugs her mane and prances off, dancing around the brushfire and not so much as getting burned. She speaks about keeping warm and small talk, but Jah-Lilah needs no convincing to follow the charmer. Just as Jah begins to step off, Circy's delicate face peeks back through the smoke, and she inhales much more than she meant to and starts coughing. It is endearing and sweet, and Jah-Lilah may or may not be smitten at this point. 

She laughs and two-steps to her friend, nudging her. "Are you alright, girl?" She speaks through giggles, but is sincere in her question. She turns to follow Circinae as she leads her to her humble abode, thinking of the things she'd been experiencing. "Well, I suppose my life is not near as exciting as yours, but so far it's full and I'm happy. I met a stallion at the river, he's taken a shine to me but I'm not looking for a mate just yet. Oh! I found a girl, the Spotted-Seer. She is from where I'm from, the plains out on the Earth-Mother-Mare's back. I danced and loved with her mother, many, many seasons ago. She's pregnant with twins, and loves a winged boy not unlike your own." She pauses, thinking, feeling. She chooses her next words carefully, "Speaking of your mate, how is he?" Jah-Lilah didn't know the fawn and charcoal male, but had seen him a few times in her travels through Beqanna. Vagabonds recognize vagabonds. That being said, it had been a time since she'd seen him anywhere around the common lands. Already taking a shine to Wolf-of-the-Water, if he mattered to her he mattered to Jah-Lilah. She strode step-by-step with the emerald mare, watching her, trying to read her body language. She allowed herself to inch closer with each careful stride, their bodies nearly touching.

...and I'll be your gold.

OOC: Omg, sorry if it went forever, Circy gives me muse, lol.

Messages In This Thread
    To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Jah-Lilah - 07-05-2017, 05:16 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-08-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-17-2017, 11:03 AM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Jah-Lilah - 07-21-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-27-2017, 09:48 AM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 08-17-2017, 09:33 AM