• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae}
    oh, my love, don't forsake me. take what the water gave me ..

Alone, out here, in the comforting quiet of the great redwoods, Circinae has spent many nights drowning in her own sadness. When once before she might have been tempted to crumble in on herself, to curl away into the snug bole-colored home she’s dug for herself, now she can only stand and stare at Jah with something akin to surprise on her face. The other mare was right.

She wasn’t chained to this spot.

“Come with me.” She says in a sudden burst of activity. Her eyes alight on Jah’s while the electricity sparkles through the air around them. “Be my companion on this journey - whatever may happen.” Circy begs. Empowered by her friend’s assurance she edges closer to the cinnamon girl, draws her curved neck over the other’s and pulls her close once more. “I’ve come to enjoy having you around so much, I’d rather it not end so suddenly.” The colorful shifter whispers, muffling the noise of her admittance against Jah-Lilah’s springy, fire-colored mane.

Circinae is trembling, but it’s not from sadness or fear this time - excitement coils tight in her belly and has her drifting backwards, edging free from the comfort of her friend’s embrace. Methodically she turns away and glides easily through the clasped fingers of leafy vegetation, sweeping down the long incline of patchy grass until, at last, sand begins to cover her hooves. Circy never deigns to look behind her, only tips an ear back to confirm that Jah-Lilah and her electric attitude aren’t far behind. With a soft, bordering mischievous sort of smile the teleporter edges slowly into the churning wave breaks where, quickly enough, the water laps at her knees.

Now her eyes seek out the lightning mare. “Do you trust me?” She asks aloud, all the while the water beneath her begins to move in ways unlike an ocean. It swirls softly, circles her body, and begins to spread and churn like a frothy beer. “Because I’m about to take you for one hell of a ride.” The shifter laughs. Her voice rises, the sound of the ocean sucking at the sand beneath her while it continues to dizzily spin and open wider. “Come close and hold me tight, Jah!”

It was time to leave.

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Jah-Lilah - 07-05-2017, 05:16 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-08-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-17-2017, 11:03 AM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 07-27-2017, 09:48 AM
    RE: To Let it Show | Open | {Circinae} - by Circinae - 08-17-2017, 09:33 AM