• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{Open} The Thunder of Young Hooves in the Winter
    Her smile falls slightly, and she walks forwards to where she could stand with the water at her elbows. She tilted her head slightly, her eyes narrowed as she thought over what the mare was saying. After a few moments she nodded her head slowly.
    "You're right." She nodded again. "Thank you." She thought for a while again. A moment of silence permiating the air. Then her face broke into a huge grin. "Hyaline sounds like a nice place." She pattered her feet in the water, sloshing it around so it lapped up towards her shoulders.
    "It sounds like a such nice place! It sounds so pretty!! Lakes and mountains. I like mountains. Mountains are one of my favorite places. I really like water, and lakes. Lakes are one of my favorite thing." She smiled again and planted her front hoof, tilted her head back slightly. "Then it's settled.to me. I want to come with you."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: {Open} The Thunder of Young Hooves in the Winter - by Rubble - 08-23-2017, 03:10 PM