• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all my fragile strength is gone - Nayl
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this.
    Nayl’s mind is reeling.

Djinni misses Nerine, wanting to return to its shores and leave behind the life she has developed in Sylva. That would be the end of her subkingdoms as Amet retracts from his original plans.

Everything is crumbling in her hands.

It’s difficult to mask her thoughtful expression as her eyes dart from the waves to Djinni’s face while weighing the situation. She cannot – will not – deprive her own friend of her wants for selfish greed. But her hold on Beqanna is slipping like sand.

She could not have expected to hold it forever.

A final glance finds Djinni’s face. Her weight shifts from one side to the other as the wind kisses her skin and tousles her locks. What she says, she considers meticulously. ”Come home, Djinni.” In reality, the iron queen does in fact miss her friend. Although her presence is common here in Nerine, it was never quite the same as when her daily life occupied the shoreline. ”Bring yourself and all those in Sylva to Nerine then,” she pauses to sweep her tail idly across her hocks, ”and help me decide what to do with Amet and Hyaline.”

queen of nerine
    daughter of covet & myrina

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all my fragile strength is gone - Nayl - by Nayl - 09-12-2017, 07:53 PM