• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any]

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

I just wanted to have my fresh start, to feel like belonged somewhere. I knew I didn’t need anyone else, I had survived alone for longer than I had ever thought I could. But Chem returning, and Canaan and the River vanishing seemingly beneath my feet was just another blow. When you experience so many hurdles to finding community it begins to feel impossible. My situation felt impossible. THere was too much disappointment. Chamber, Falls, Volcanic Village, Tundra, the River all gone all failed attempts. Save for Vaughan I didn’t know family, not really. As much as my heart aches for Chem I still don’t feel like I can trust him to call him family... Not yet...maybe not ever. So I ventured out again, it was a stretch I doubt she will even remember the determined girl from the field a year ago. Surely there had been so many others, so many that my own mahogany face blurred into that of all the others. But I would go and I would try. Why not? What else was there to do.

Start over.
    Rebuild.
    Again.

So I left the familiar bounds of the meadow and traversed to the coastal territory of Nerine. It was a bit tedious, as I had to avoid all the other lands that took up the largest section of Beqanna. While I had left early in the day it wasn’t until late morning the next day that I reached the border lands of the rolling hills and silk like grass. I slowed my fine frame to a halt glad to give my tired muscles a much-needed rest. I hadn’t been in a herd in a long time but the lessons Kimber taught me as a child had never been forgotten. I knew to respect the lands within a kingdom in which you didn’t belong.  I called to her then, the sea queen of Nerine, but to anyone else that would be able to give me passage into the lands that lay beyond. I didn’t want to go back. I needed to move on, I needed it. Nerine had to be the answer; surely Nayl would allow me in. I waited patiently for someone to come, enjoying the cool sea breezes to lift my mane and calm my aching muscles. Maybe it I was lucky the wind would take away the ache that lingered in my soul as well. 

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

Messages In This Thread
    Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Vessel - 07-18-2017, 01:48 AM
    RE: Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Vessel - 07-31-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Nayl - 08-20-2017, 04:18 PM