• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Any

I have lingered for nearly a year.  Pacing the whitewashed beaches - of a land I don't remember it's  name - on which I was left upon.  She was gone. She was not coming back.  I must accept this and move on with my life.  

As I walk off the sandy dune I leave my hoofprints in my wake.  Soon they would disappear just as mother had.  Washed out with the sea green waves.  Knowing very little of my past.  A few names were mentioned in conversation with the granite pied mare.  Waylan.  Should I remember that name?  Perhaps it would be best to seat it in the back of my mind for a rainy day...

A day such as this

The coastal region held a weather system of it's own.  Warm. Wet. So as I broke across the land barriers I half expected the droplets to end.  Foolish was I.  The skies were overcast, resembling the color of  my mother.  Of what I can remember of her.  I had never met my father.  He probably didn't know of my existence.  Never would.  I was alone and my acceptance of this was strengthening.  Slight resentment building walls of hatred in my mind.  My scarlett eyes narrowed on my chosen path.  Unknown of its destination.

It had been hours of trudging through the early spring rains.  My onyx coat soaked to my core.  A shake given time to time, lightening the load slightly.  Only for it to gather again.  Mud caked my alabaster stockings. My face a permanent scowl of displeasure.  My only small ray of hope was brought by the sight of trees on the horizon.  I quickened my pace to a canter.  Their newly budded leaves may provide some shelter...

At the treeline I slide through the thicket of brush.  Sharp twigs claw and scrape at me as I break through.  My short onyx tail whips in irritation as I shake free the water upon my back.  My location is of unimportance to me.  Another foolish mistake.  I am unaware of what, who calls these forests home.  

Who lingers in their depths.  Waiting... 

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 07-19-2017, 08:33 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 07-20-2017, 08:42 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 08-16-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 08-20-2017, 12:06 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 08-31-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 09-02-2017, 02:30 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 09-06-2017, 04:50 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 09-06-2017, 09:24 PM