• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Any

His explanation intruiges me.  The thought indulges my young mind.  To destroy your enemies, take from them what they love most.  It made sense to me.  Given I was a pawn once...

My black coat glimmered in the mist of the Forest.  The rain did not reach me as strongly here but still a slickness clung to my hide.  I didn't mind the moisture.  I actually preferred it.  As we winded through the mists his question comes forth.  I wonder how interested he truly is but given my interest, hidden behind ruby gems, I indulge him, "My mother left me on the beaches of Nerine.  All I remember is her telling the Queen there that I was Waylans daughter and that I may be of some use to her."  I pause briefly as I search for anymore details from that day, "I watched my mother disappear into the sea.  She turned into a sea creature of some sort.  So I escaped." I watched for any sort of reaction in his face.  If he would know the name I spoke of.  I had never met my father but something in the red of our eyes makes me believe we are more than just strangers...

The flicker of his ear catches my attention.  It wasn't the casual twist given to hear words.  It seemed more direct. My skin quivered as instinct took hold of me.  That feeling you get when another pair of eyes are studying you.  Watching you.  He did not stop so I kept up with his pace.  Fighting the instinct deep inside me to begin to transition...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Gryffen]  and Morty but I don't know off the top of my head how to spell it so I can tag you lol sry

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 07-19-2017, 08:33 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 07-20-2017, 08:42 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 08-16-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 08-20-2017, 12:06 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 08-31-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 09-02-2017, 02:30 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 09-06-2017, 04:50 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 09-06-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Thana - 09-07-2017, 01:44 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 09-07-2017, 02:15 PM