• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Any

Don't push me, I've got nothing to lose.

The naked trees are thick around him as he waits in the shadows, listening to the trio speak to one another. As the Wraith tells the mares that they should greet their guest, the clown's mouth stretches into a smile. Something inside the filly sparks - whether it fear or excitement, Mortem did not care - and lengthy tentacles begin to sprout from the nape of her neck and her tail. 

Now this was interesting. 

The alabaster stag taunts the shadow in the trees, a sing-song "come out, come out, wherever you are" slipping from his lips to Modicum's ears. The clown begins to cackle, shifting his body through the brush around the trio in front of him.

"They all float..." He howls with laughter, flicking his tail from side to side. He enjoys this game, and he does not find it particularly scary that he is outnumbered, either. He was of no threat to them...yet. Finally, he emerges from the greenery surrounding them, keeping some distance between himself and the others. He cocks his head to the side slightly, and grins through crooked teeth. 

"I've heard much about you, wraith king," His icy orbs look from one equine to the next, studying each carefully - their movements, their mannerisms, the way they talk and the way they plan. He moves himself closer to the infamous stallion, staring up at him through crazed eyes. "And I think I could be of some...assistance."   

Modicum Mortem

@[Gryffen] @[Thana] @[Dynast]

(Sorry it kind of is short and sucky guys. It's 2am and I'm exhausted xD)

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 07-19-2017, 08:33 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 07-20-2017, 08:42 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 08-16-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 08-20-2017, 12:06 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 08-31-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 09-02-2017, 02:30 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Gryffen - 09-06-2017, 04:50 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Dynast - 09-06-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Any - by Thana - 09-07-2017, 01:44 PM