• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And Now I'm Nothing...[Any]

tantalize

I will try to hold you up

Through those times you are gone

You won’t do this alone

The jaguar knew heartbreak. She knew pain. She knew what it was like to lose someone you loved… Twice. To be fair, they had made the wrong choice. Look where Coralee had led Slaide in the end… Death. Lion had been a different story. Two rulers that could share the burdens of their kingdoms with each other. She had found a different kind of solace in him, so unlike the boy of stone. There had been heat and passion. Though she had always been loathe to admit it, she had loved the masochistic lion. He had managed to slip past her defenses, settle into the fire and brimstone of her heart.

It had been a mistake. One child had been created from love but the other… A slap in the face, a painful reminder. She can still remember, vividly, the day of the rape. When the break up had escalated, the way he had forced himself on her. She, an Amazon Queen, raped by the King of the Dale. The humiliation, the embarrassment, the heart break. Most would have folded into themselves, hidden away. She wasn’t most. Liz refused to be a victim so instead she started a war.

That was years ago, few could recall those days. Yet she remembers, she dreams.  At times, she still sheds a lone tear. There are wounds in her heart that would never be healed. Time had accepted it and nothing more. Time cannot heal all wounds.

Her golden eyes watch the mare that stands so precariously close to the cliff. Taking in the pain in her eyes, a familiar look. The way it etches in the hollows of her eyes and the lines of her face. They narrow as the stallion sidles up behind her and her lips curl into a snarl at his words. ”She wouldn’t fall alone.” The jaguar mare growls as she prowls towards them, placing herself between the lost dove of a mare and the predator. Ebony wings expand as if she could shield the mare from the death she seems to so willingly want.  ”You’ll regret it.” The words low and cool, her own gaze unreadable.

Messages In This Thread
    And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-25-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-27-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 05:52 PM