• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And Now I'm Nothing...[Any]

when the stars threw down their spears and water'd heaven with their tears:

Oh, he was more than happy to oblige when the strange mare hissed at him to leave. Not his business in the first place, really, but in his own way he supposes he was trying to lend a proverbial hand. So what if he actually might have enjoyed it, for a bit? They’d both get a crumb of what they wanted … But, again, her scathing tones meant to penetrate his skin only roll over him weakly. He doesn’t even feel the need to retaliate.

Until the second mare hops on the train.

“Oh, so you’ll be going over too, then?” He smiles, knowing full and well what the jaguar spotted girl had meant. Her ebony wings unfurl, an adorable sort of snarl accompanying her thinly veiled threat. It would be endearing, if Wyrm could be moved to care. They chitter for a bit, two chipmunks that they are, and the green stallion allows them a moment’s respite until, finally, they shut up. “You’ll regret it because I doubt Nayl takes very kindly to those that fling themselves off her cliffs. Or come here with that intent, but without asking first, either.” He blinks.

Once, twice, his ears dart behind him; then with a sideways flick of his tail and a look that screams boredom, Wyrm loses his patience over the ordeal. “If you’re going to scramble yourself into bloody bits, do it somewhere else. And you - “ He points his speech, and his head, in the spotted mare’s direction, “ - you’d be better off convincing a rock to move.”

did he smile his work to see? did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Messages In This Thread
    And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-25-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-27-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 05:52 PM