• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring]
    You're looking at an absolute zero;
    I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero.
      Th’ humidity is stagnant, lingering heavily o'er th’ moist and fertile terra firma, as th’ elderly hellion looketh upon th’ brute stained mahogany with flaxen banner fluttering delicately across th’ chiseled chassis. His single eye, a blinking amber, glowers, and touches with his own, a gleaming scarlet. Th’ heavily muscled columns shift to and fro, as weary oculi idly peer out onto th’ supple loam that lay before him. Th’ lithosphere is vast, as is th’ plethora of memories that plague his tired and worn mind, his velveteen kissers parting slightly with a withheld sigh – long, drawn out, and riddled with th’ exhaustion that so often tired his bones.

Tangled whipcord punches into his rounded flank – a long and smokewash’d cat o’ nine tails swaying in th’ wayward zephyr, sweeping beneath th’ faint curve of his corpse. It inevitably entangles itself around th’ girth of his appendai stemming from his mascluline torso, dripping in testosterone. Halcyon wisdom bores into th’ fuscous behemoth, as onyx-hued mogul listens carefully with flickering, twitching auditory factories. His empath’tic, as his thrusting heartbeat throbs alongside his in time, both wounded, left decimated by th’ experiences that had changed th’m for better, for worse.

Th’ mammoth quadruped gazes t’ward th’ sky, his silken tapestry thrown about in th’ unruly squall, with his visual globes looking longingly to th’ blue yonder, as his own wistful tale is woven by his willful larynx.

An evening shared by two prudent demons – a better understanding forged under a forgiving heaven, bathing th’ noble steeds in its celestial light. A night to remember.
    OFFSPRING
    another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

@[Ledger]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 07-30-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 09-10-2017, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 09-12-2017, 08:07 PM