• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

EVERYONE - MEETING
    Exclamation 
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this.
    Her voice is strong, just as it has always been. It is fierce, her fiery eyes glimmering with the inner spirit that will never be tethered down. At first, she calls for them, but then is hugged by a silence that briefly reigns over the cliffside with the exception of the crying seagulls. A brief glance finds them hovering overhead before she urges a strong wind to carry them elsewhere.

It isn’t long until they gather, their eyes bright with curiosity and their ears desperately searching for her words, but Nayl waits patiently until they’ve all arrived. Their numbers have fluctuated – rising and falling with the tides – but still they remain strong and a formidable force. She thrives on their success, and wants only for it to continue, to never let their flame burn out.

”Nerine,” she finally says when their gaze settles on her and they’ve all quieted down after their greetings. ”It has been a while,” and certainly the time has slipped through their fingers, especially her own. There are plans still in the making and yet the agenda never seems to clear away. It seems like she is leaving ends untied. Rolling her shoulders and mapping her motives, she spares a glance to her daughter clutched to her side. A fleeting smile brightens the thin line of her lips, but she refocuses quickly on those that have gathered. ”I want to touch bases and I want to bring promotions to attention." It has been far too long since this last happened, but whose fault is it? Hers? Theirs? She doesn’t know nor does she care. What matters is now.

”Heartfire is Nerine’s Lady now,” her efforts have never gone unnoticed. Nayl has been enjoying the mare find her place on the coastland. ”Brennen has been absent and therefore no longer holds a place in the men’s army or as Protector in Hyaline. While a protector remains open in Hyaline for now, Orion’s Belt will be promoted as second-in-command for the stallions.” Nayl glances first to the roan mare, then to the black stallion, and she offers them warm, congratulatory nods. They are utmost importance, they and their ranks, but then she notices others and her head tilts to one side. ”Step forward and introduce yourselves if you are new,” she allows them to do so and to help bring more life into Nerine’s veins.

”I also want all of your suggestions to continue Nerine’s success. Do you have any ideas to help our home continue to thrive?”

queen of nerine
    daughter of covet & myrina

Messages In This Thread
    EVERYONE - MEETING - by Nayl - 07-27-2017, 07:14 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Tarvelie - 07-27-2017, 11:09 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Chrisma - 07-28-2017, 01:14 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Tantalize - 07-29-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Heartfire - 08-21-2017, 05:01 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Orion's Belt - 08-27-2017, 06:24 PM