• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

EVERYONE - MEETING
    ORION'S BELT
    He arrives late to the meeting but the call is heard from within Sylva.  Having taken refuge there recently for good reasons.  He decides he best return to his homeland to explain his tardiness as of lately.  

The large greyed stallion joins the group, looking to each as they speak their names.  Taking note of the newcomers.  Nodding his crown in greeting.  Attention turning to his Queen, "Pardon thee for my absence M'Lady.  I had come across a lone child in thy field.  Djinni has been so kind to offer us a home until he 'tis old enough to join us 'ere." His blue eyes finding her gaze, "I accept my position and will be back in due time My Queen." 

With not another word he turns to the Sylva border.  He would be back soon with his son...
    Warrior by Day, Hunter by Night
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    EVERYONE - MEETING - by Nayl - 07-27-2017, 07:14 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Tarvelie - 07-27-2017, 11:09 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Chrisma - 07-28-2017, 01:14 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Tantalize - 07-29-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Heartfire - 08-21-2017, 05:01 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - MEETING - by Orion's Belt - 08-27-2017, 06:24 PM