• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You flee my dream come morning [Any]
    He is patient, far more patient then she would probably be in his place. ”You seem to have done this before, caring for the injured. I didn’t take you for a nurse.” Teasing lightly back before her broken body is ravaged with a side slipping cough, gasping slightly for breath. The metallic tang of blood mingling with salty sweat and lake water. She has no idea of the fate that had fallen Hyaline before her arrival.  That there had been afflicted patients before her. In the wake of what she had faced, a firestorm seems like nothing. Outrunning flames seems an easy task compared to the downfall of the siren. "I would not take advantage of your kindness, as soon as I'm feeling better..." Her voice trails off as a spasm of fresh pain overwhelms her. She refuses to be a burden to him, to anyone.

The pain is starting to become overwhelming, throbbing throughout her body. Stinging as if she was covered in nettles. Burning like a thousand suns. He becomes hazy, the swirling silver of her pupils fading slightly. His voice sounds far away as he questions her about a healer, suddenly overcome by fatigue and pain. ”I….” Her throat so dry, finding it hard to form words. ”Whatever you think is best.” She finally manages to get out, eyelids fluttering as she fights against sleep. Wondering if she would ever see his glittery scales again, if this was just another dream.

Ciri

Messages In This Thread
    You flee my dream come morning [Any] - by Ciri - 07-28-2017, 07:44 PM
    RE: You flee my dream come morning [Any] - by Ciri - 09-06-2017, 05:46 PM