• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

No One Else But You; Ardashir;Any
    Ard swung his tail back and forth as he continued to play among the waves for a few moments longer. He turned his head as Tarvelie spoke to him and he nodded his head, “ Always better to have more room to run and explore than to be trapped in somewhere small and stinky.” He rolled his shoulders in a shrug. Ardashir was not the best with his words at this point in his life.

His nose wiggled as he scented the air and he knew there were other horses around but, maybe not in the immediate area that him and his mother stood. He pawed at the sand making a little pile of the soft stuff before bending his head down and nudge his work and also to take a sniff. The salty smell made his mouth water a bit and he shook his head and pawed at his sand pile a little more. “ I look forward to meeting them all mother. I hope I can make some good friends.” He lifted his head and trotted back over to Tarvelie as she shifted her wings.

Ard wondered to himself when his wings would come in but, he kept it mostly to himself as he had seen other horses without them so maybe it was more of a special thing. He had taken note though that most babies took after their parent or at least the ones he had seen had. His mother laughed and he nuzzled close to her chest closing his sapphire colored eyes relaxing a moment.
    Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

Messages In This Thread
    No One Else But You; Ardashir;Any - by Tarvelie - 07-30-2017, 03:33 PM
    RE: No One Else But You; Ardashir;Any - by Ardashir - 08-17-2017, 03:21 PM