• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any
    a ghost in the darkness.
    There is an electricity that seems to spark the air, heated by the tension he has created. Not everyone was thrilled with his takeover of the redwoods and he would deal with them accordingly. For now he focuses his attention on the two diplomats before him. The mare is quite distracting but he forces himself to ignore her momentarily, to finish business with Dahmer. Tephra was one of the most active kingdoms and he was no fool. It would be best to keep them as close as possible in the scheme of things. For now.

”My daughter, Amorette. She was stolen from my home long ago and taken to Tephra after the Reckoning. I wished to see her again, see if we could make up for lost time.” Red eyes flash at these last words, making it purposely unclear what exactly that could mean. ”I’ll admit, Offspring intrigues me enough that I would prefer to remain….. Neutral if not friendly.” A pause as his wandering eyes go back to the mare flicking her tail invitingly at him. ”Let him know what I said and that Gryffen would like to meet more formally in the near future. Perhaps he will remember then.” Throwing out his name casually as a response for the mare who he now turns his full attention on.

Once that was neatly addressed, he edges closer towards Karaugh, a ghostly smile dancing across his lips but containing little warmth. Dahmer asks if anyone else would be coming and she teasingly replies, all flirtation and desire. ”Who else indeed…” He murmurs as his stained blunt teeth find her mane and roughly pulls at it. A last glance at Dahmer, a brow raised. ”You’re welcome to stay if you like… or jump in.” A delicious hunger in his glowing red eyes as his lips trail the length of her neck, tongue tasting the salt of her skin. ”I’m always kind to my guests.”

Gryffen

I figured Kasanova baby making happened so it could be super awk for Dahmer hahaha

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Dahmer - 07-31-2017, 04:13 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Gryffen - 08-16-2017, 12:07 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Dahmer - 08-19-2017, 04:22 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Gryffen - 08-22-2017, 11:46 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Dahmer - 08-25-2017, 08:14 AM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Gryffen - 08-30-2017, 11:33 AM