• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  do you feel like a young god? iset
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Come home, he'd said.

Come home, he nearly says a second time in the immeasurable moment of silence that spans between them. Iset's eyes grow wide in alarm and he's unsure what to expect - does she think he hates her? Does she think he has sought her out simply to continue fighting? His mouth curls into a deep frown and the Dragon King takes another tentative step forward just as her metallic head shakes from side to side, more vehemently with each sway. Her rushed words hit him flat in the chest and Amet's tears spill over, heavy and fast.

She sobs then (the sound so foreign coming from her mouth) and Amet moves swiftly to lessen the distance between them with the desire to be the big brother he'd yet had a chance to be.

"Iset," he pleads as he looks into her frantic eyes, "We need you to come home. I need you to come home," the Akhal-Teke stallion adds with passion and finality. He had left her behind in the Dunes when she'd needed him before - he wouldn't leave her behind now. Not now that he's come to realize that family is the only thing he will ever need in life. He and Sakir and Iset are all they really have. Beqanna has been a constant for the past two (nearly three) years, but the Fairy has proven that it may not always be as such. "Hyaline is your home, Iset. Sakir and I don't know what to do without you," he chokes out, thinking of the conversation he'd had with his younger brother the day that Iset had fled.

"It doesn't matter what you did. All that matters is what you do now. We were children, Iset. You were a child. You need to forgive that girl," he spews Tang's wisdom onto her, his bright eyes full of hope and sorrow, "You need to forgive her and come home to us. I can't go another season without my sister around. I've missed you so much," his voice tightens again and the young stallion snorts, finding it in him to take another step closer to his sister with his muzzle extended towards her.

"I'm so sorry for the things I said," he whispers to her, willing Iset to close the few inches between them, willing her to come home to Hyaline with him.
    Amet

@[Iset] - You don't have to apologize! ♥ I love them. Also sorry for how all over the place this is lmao.

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? iset - by Amet - 08-15-2017, 07:00 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? iset - by Iset - 08-16-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? iset - by Amet - 08-22-2017, 06:01 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? iset - by Iset - 08-30-2017, 10:15 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? iset - by Amet - 09-06-2017, 05:55 PM