• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM
    Exclamation 
    a ghost in the darkness.
    The future had finally unfolded, visions made into reality. Taiga was his. It didn't matter the circumstances that this land came to fall into his cold squeezing grasp. All that mattered was this it was his, theirs. Change had come and what a change it would be. What a world he planned on creating! Already the misty woods seem to become thicker and more oppressive. The wisps of fog curling about his fetlocks, welcoming it’s new King. The forest is denser, darker. A shiver of anticipation dances along his spine despite the cool calculating expression that hardens along his facial features. Those red eyes sparking with his true intent, the only part of him he doesn't bother to hide.

The wraith had been patient for so long, every fiber of his being is singing with anticipation to start this new era. However he dawdles and slowly winds himself through this new wooded graveyard that he plans on haunting as long as he can. Exploring the trees, thickets, dirt, and leaves that now all belong to him. Oh he will seek them out soon enough, his new subjects. They can wait a little longer…. They had been waiting all this time for him after all. What was a few more drawn out minutes?

Eventually he calls out, a shrill piercing scream that screeches like nails on a chalkboard. It cuts through the suppressing thickness, echoing loud enough for them to hear some part of it. Some think it’s death itself. Other’s hear the sound of someone in fear, screaming, or a high pitched laughter. The call dying into the stillness with the softness of children weeping. The call of a madman beckoning his kingdom forward.

His ghostly shape stands in the clearest part of the woods yet the cool mists continue to wrap themselves about his body, embracing their long lost friend. The fire in his eyes have receded to a mere smoldering, deep dark embers of red that penetrate each horse that approaches. Some have followed him here, other’s have always called this home. Perhaps not much longer he muses. It’s a vaguely familiar feeling to when he had sought out his like minded colleagues in the forest. However this was very different, he had kept his promise and followed through with his plans. While he had been happy to play coy and even allowed belittlement of his character to gain their consideration, he would expect nothing but respect from now on. One cannot rule a Kingdom without respect and he would have it even if he must take it by force.

A slow smile curls at the edges of his lips. It’s time. ”The Taiga you knew is no more.” A soft pressing of his tongue against white lips, a flicker of a rising flame in the depths of red. ”The home you knew has changed.” Another pause, considering the reaction these words may have provoked. ”If you embrace these changes, you are more than welcome to stay. If you don’t, I will give you this chance and only this chance to leave with no hard feelings.”

With that he simply waits, waits for those who will wisely take this advice and scatter like the little mice they are. Once they have vanished, he returns his attention with a smirk now brushing over the cold smile. ”Taiga has long been languishing but I wish to make it into something great, something special. I am not foolish enough to think I can do it alone. Stand by me and I will guide you to the glory we all deserve. And if not…” Here his smirk cracks into a malicious grin. ”At least we will have fun in the process.”

A slight shift of his shoulder, a whisper of a breeze playing with his snowy locks and tangling them in the air. ”Come forward and tell me who you are, what you wish to gain by being here. The caste system will be ran differently then other kingdoms and to place you where you belong, I will need to know everything about you.”

Gryffen

Welcome to Dark Taiga! Please make sure to read over the new Kingdom Rules, this will give you a better idea on how Taiga will now be ran. Just to be clear, this is an evil kingdom and bad things may happen to good people if they stay. Once you have looked over the Rules and want to be added to the board, respond to this post with some info about yourself including traits or giving an idea of where you would like to be placed if you have no traits. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me =) Also make sure to check out the new Ranks board, thank you so much Krys for the layout!

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Gryffen - 08-15-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Thana - 08-15-2017, 09:47 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Circinae - 08-16-2017, 08:36 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Loey - 08-16-2017, 05:17 PM