• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM
    THANA.
    (as black as your soul)
      She is enamored with the swift and agile way her lithe body weaves its way through the woodland – long, slender legs with sharp, extended claws raking at the soft and fertile soil beneath. She is dark, blending in with the density of the forest, her thick and fur as colorless and as muted as the obscurity of her callous, empty soul – while the familiarity of her two-toned gaze (a single, gleaming gray and an vacant black) is all that is left of her to give her away. She is very nearly salivating, as the pale gumline becomes exposed, her gleaming teeth bared as her impatience simmers within the hearth of her chest.

She had awaited him in the shadow for so long – awaited a cry of victory, or a call to action – and anxiously, she is wandering the border, growling softly at the stench of a boundary line belonging to another. It had been too long since she had seen him - it felt like an eternity! He had yet to see the full transformation of the muscular, snarling canine she had become while sunken in the shadow of evenfall, but he would see soon enough. For a moment, her mind is elsewhere – contemplating how his flesh might feel between the tightness of her jaw.

And then, she can hear him, and her heart nearly ceases to beat within her chest –

Enthralled and bearing an insidious grin, her slender frame presses past the once forbidden border, plunging deeply into the timberland – and from deep within, a soulful howl echoes throughout the dense copse of deciduous trees, calling out to him. Answering the throaty call of her wraith King.

When she is upon him, she cannot suppress the crooning within the hollow of her throat. As her limber and lissome bone and tissue alters with the passage of a few fleeting moments, she is once more equine, as the swell of her hip presses against his barrel while she saunters past him, a wry and victorious smirk tugging at the corner of her dark mouth. Turning toward him, she is a quiet and avid listener, speaking only once his own dialogue has concluded.

”You have done it, my King,” she muses thoughtfully, a hint of laughter lingering with each syllable. ”as I knew you would. You know who I am, what I desire.” She pauses then, glancing to those gathering from the heavy fog swirling around. ”Place me where you deem me worthy and useful.”

Thana has telekinesis, wolf shifting and immortality.

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Gryffen - 08-15-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Thana - 08-15-2017, 09:47 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Circinae - 08-16-2017, 08:36 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Loey - 08-16-2017, 05:17 PM