• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM
    Fresh waves of curling fog rolled into the forest, the soft croaks of the frogs or loud hum of the birds fading into a suffocating silence. All is quiet in the racing mind of the dappled queen, she holds her skeletal form tall against the rising trees, a thickening mist pulling her from her spot amongst the evergreens.

The Taiga was being reborn, and Loey was here to witness it.

A screaming laugh broke through the trees, a beckon to all whom lay within the dense forest. This was her call to leave her needle laden home.

Tight muscles snapped in response at the grey's sudden lurch forward, her bones pulling her to the direction of the wrenching laughter she had heard. She saw him before the noises stopped, a ghost of a stag with blood shot eyes and malice laced in his marrow. Not much further from this was she.

He spoke, a challenge to stay in this new Taiga, or flee like a coward. Quietly she listened for the others to speak, their words like weights on her decision. 
    Yes? No? Yes? No...?

Dark ears tipped forward, pale tendrils curling around her flank as she pulled forward.

"I see no reason to leave, for land will still be land. No matter whom lays claim."

Her words are thick with the underlying challenge to test her, for the mare was on a tight rope, swinging between destruction and a hopeful reconstruction of her life. 

"I Am Loey, and I have no mind as to where I am put."

With this she faded, much like the fog around them, into the gathering crowd.

OOC: Unedited (Loey has no traits. She will be staying <3)

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Gryffen - 08-15-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Thana - 08-15-2017, 09:47 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Circinae - 08-16-2017, 08:36 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || ALL KINGDOM - by Loey - 08-16-2017, 05:17 PM