• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I have loved you for a thousand years (barret)
    I have died every day waiting for you.
    Darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years.

Part of him wants to never see her again.

She is everything to him - his glorious, dazzling sun.  She is the only thing he wants in the world.  And she will never be his.  

She’s Gendry’s, his best friend’s.  And together they will build a life he can only dream of.  A happy life in the Jungle, with friends … maybe even children …

He cringes, and moves away from his hiding place on the outskirts of the meadow.  He doesn’t know what to do with himself any more.  He’s nothing.  Pathetic.  

He drags his feet across the meadow, head hanging low.  What can he even do now?  He’s useless to the Tundra - he’s proven that time and time again.  He’s useless to Gendry, he’s always been.  And, worst of all … he’s useless to Arrya.  And he’s broken his promise to her multiple times over.  Is there even any point in living any more?

Sighing sadly to himself, he stops at the side of a little pond on the edge of the meadow.  He peers downward, staring at the scarred brown and white face looking back at him.  He looks … awful.  He bends down further to break the surface to take a drink, so that he doesn’t have to look at his reflection any more.  What the hell is he doing?

Rhory
    I'll love you for a thousand more.

@[Barret]

Ew this post Sad

Messages In This Thread
    I have loved you for a thousand years (barret) - by Rhory - 06-02-2015, 06:23 PM