• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL
    Dark hooves drug the ground, long legs pulling the mare towards her destination. This new beqanna was far from the one she had heard of. It was calm, quiet. Far different than the rough waters she came from. 

Much like her previous choice of residency the mare was laced with the thick scent of salt and wood, an underlying sense of malice wafting from the very marrow of her bones.

As the azure waters of the fall came into view, the mare slowed to a stop, charcoal muzzle raising to the sky before lowering to her hide.

She took this moment to let her blue hues travel over the broken path of her body. She was a wondrous mix of brown hues and broken white splotches. The whole map of it faded into a chocolate brown mane and tail, the plush hairs fading into a light hue.

For a moment she watched the muscles move and twitch beneath her skin. For a moment she was calm, and then her head turned back to the sky, a blood-curdling screech ripping its way from her sand covered throat. 

It was a challenge, welcoming in those who dared, warning away those who could not handle the new mare's rough terrain. 

Now she could only wait and see.

(OOC: Lil is a more evil lady *wo* but I do suggest other characters like her? I dunno. Approach with care???)

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Lillith Elvira - 08-16-2017, 06:24 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Chemdog - 08-18-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Lillith Elvira - 08-19-2017, 08:47 AM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Modicum Mortem - 08-19-2017, 12:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Chemdog - 08-20-2017, 07:42 AM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Lillith Elvira - 08-20-2017, 08:43 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Modicum Mortem - 08-23-2017, 03:04 PM