• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL

You know when you can feel someone watching? Yeah, that’s the feeling Chem has just now, it cloaks his skin in prickles but he ignores the notion. Let them watch. He wonders if it is someone from Hyaline – or even better, an enemy of his new home. He knows not the politics but it’s never a bad move to harass the opposition’s trainers, educators or scholars. He knows better than to drop any sort of guard now that he’s laid allegiance to the Lake. He keeps an ear to the shuffling grasses but does not scan them for now, leaving whoever might be spying to do their spying in peace.

"Heroes do not exist, so I shall leave you to decide."

Well how boring of her. Surely he expected those fierce eyes to be guarding something a little deeper then that. He laughs aloud and realigns himself broadside to her; this allows him to have an eye on both sides of him, the mare and the mysterious someone or not someone creeping in the distance. “It sounds as if you’re in need of a villain then, if heroes do not exist in your world.” He casts a brief stare to whatever may be lurking, he sees nothing and finds the mare again. “Ah then, now that jokes and pesky small talk is out of our way, let us be serious.” He draws a clearing breath, “My name is Chemdog,  and I am of Hyaline, to the north. And you, whomever you are, are here for a reason, I assume.” He smirks coolly and slashes his tail from side to side. “If you follow me, I can offer you a home – choices abound. You can bunk with me or serve the Kingdom, or both, but either way you’ll have a home by the lake in the north.” He watches her carefully, his ears twitching and teal eyes unblinking.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Lillith Elvira] && @[Modicum Mortem] 
    yesssss! <333

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Lillith Elvira - 08-16-2017, 06:24 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Chemdog - 08-18-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Lillith Elvira - 08-19-2017, 08:47 AM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Modicum Mortem - 08-19-2017, 12:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Chemdog - 08-20-2017, 07:42 AM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Lillith Elvira - 08-20-2017, 08:43 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N -ANY;ALL - by Modicum Mortem - 08-23-2017, 03:04 PM