• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With pockets full of stones [Jah-Lilah, Canaan, Any]
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    With skin too tight, and eyes like marbles, you spin me high...

Her friend fed off of her energy and was suddenly awake and alive with drive and motivation. She pleads with Jah-Lilah to accompany her on this strange journey to save her beloved, and how could Jah ever tell her no? She is suddenly snatched up and pulled close into another warm embrace, and she accepts it wholeheartedly. Circinae whispers sweetly into her mane and a shudder runs through Jah-Lilah's body involuntarily. She bobs her head, eyes dancing with excitement. Circy backs a few step and retreats, with Jah hot on her heels.

They romp gloriously through the underbrush, my flower's mane and tail finger combed by tree branches. She feels amazing. A trail of sparks is in their wake, Jah-Lilah's electric feel oozing out of her pores and manifesting as mock fireflies as they make their way to the beach. Circy comes to a sudden halt in front of her, stopping only a moment as the earth changes to sand beneath their hooves. Jah all but slams into the back of her, veering right suddenly then pirouetting ina circle to meet Circinae face to face again. The girl asks Jah about trust, and Jah-Lilah doesn't even bat an eye at the question. "Blindly." Jah-Lilah answers, breathless not from their run, but from the way her emotions and feelings are bubbling up inside her. She can barely take it, grinning and dancing in place as Circinae promises her a 'hell of a ride.' Jah-Lilah is ready. "Ha! I'm always ready for a new high, let's do this girl!" She plunges knee deep into the water, latching onto her friend tightly, fidgeting in agitation, anticipating what was to happen next. 

Her stomach churns, waiting for that moment. Jah-Lilah had never been water-ported, and she could hardly believe she was going to be one with the ocean at any moment now. Her shoulder friend clenches her eyes shut tightly, and Jah-Lilah follows suit. Bottoms up ladies, here we go. Her ears are filled with the sounds of waterfalls, of rivers roaring, of white water jumping. She clings tightly, but fearlessly to Circinae, any excuse to touch the girl. Then just as quick as it started, everything stops. Jah-Lilah stands on slightly wobbly legs and opens her eyes curiously. She is dumbstruck at how incredible the cliffs of Nerine were up close, taking a step back and nearly bumping her dear friend with her voluptuous rump. She whirls in excitement, eyes wide in wonder.

"Wolf-of-the-Water you are simply AMAZING! That was awesome, holy sh!t girl! You made it look easy!" She comes close and bumps muzzles with her, whinnying. After her shock and all has dimmed, my red wytch follows Circinae's gaze, making a similar face of disgust. She splashes in the water, ever a child. "But why? What's he doing here?" She follows near the hip of Circinae, steps a little less surefooted as the transport is a new experience for her. She was becoming more and more enamored with the little emerald mare the more time she spent with her. She never wanted it to end, but Jah-Lilah knew they were here on serious business. They had to find Canaan. She shakes herself, snorting debris from her delicate nostrils. "Aye, I'm alright lovey. A little shook, but in a good way. I like it, I feel alive."

The mare tosses her head over Jah-Lilah's withers and Jah reaches around to nip and nibble at Circinae's chest, wuffling low to her. She chuckles as the Wolf-of-the-Water proudly declares herself faster than a Pegasus, and she isn't wrong. She nods her head in agreement, then peers around and assesses the situation and the area around them. She takes a deep breath, inhaling and sorting through scents, looking for the winged mate of her friend. She just doesn't know his scent well enough. She paws the ground restlessly, meeting eyes with her partner-in-crime. "I can't call it, lovey. I can't pick his scent out of the wind. It's going to have to be you. You can do it." She shoulders Circy gently, lending her strength. "Close your eyes, think of him. The way he looks, the way he sounds. Remember his scent, was it sweet and salty, like yours? Or like sage and patchouli, like me? Remember how it felt when he touched you. Remember how he felt inside and on top of you, the day your sons were made. You can do this." She speaks soothingly, attempting to transport the girl with her voice. The only other sound around them was the water lapping at their hooves.

...Watch me as I glide before I tumble homeward.

@[Circinae]

Messages In This Thread
    With pockets full of stones [Jah-Lilah, Canaan, Any] - by Circinae - 08-18-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: With pockets full of stones [Jah-Lilah, Canaan, Any] - by Jah-Lilah - 08-18-2017, 08:27 PM