• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With pockets full of stones [Jah-Lilah, Canaan, Any]

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Anguish, transformed to incredulity. In the span of a few breaths he transports her, quicker than her power could ever hope to, back in time to the very source of his capture. Ellyse, his mother - once (and only once) a woman that Circinae had looked at with reverent curiosity - had prompted all of this with the slight of her tongue? It enrages her; the thought of empty threats between enemies resulting in a lifetime of bitter regret for her children. Equally as upsetting: that Canaan should pay the sentence for her crimes, lackluster as they were. Her teeth are set against each other while he regales his adventure, grinding angrily at the mention of losing his ability to fly.

Only Jah’s tender, silent inquiry over his nubbed primaries serves to cool the raging inferno in her gut. Inwardly, she collects herself; she must, if she’s to make things right in their life once more. Anger and hate had no place at this reunion, they could be nurtured elsewhere. For now she settles into a stony sort of reverence, bright eyes falling from the path of Canaan’s stare and moving instead to where Jah-Lilah has placed herself. From here, the breeze mingles the three of them together to permeate her senses. She sighs; a sound as light and weightless as the wind, and her jewel-toned lids slide shut. “I was weak, to begin losing faith in you,” She begins finally, the supple curves of her breast warming underneath constant pressure from Canaan’s embrace.

Faintly, she can ascertain the rhythmic pattern of his heart as it beats, the sound lulling her into the state of peace she’d quietly been working towards. “Never again.” She promises, mouth forming the words over his gilded skin as she inhales the sensation of him; them. Behind their dark veil, her eyes pulse with weak light. Every shift of his body, tremble of breath, is heightened in this state and, drunk on every fibre of his being, she pictures them as she has thousands of times before this one: robed in streaming light, laughing and coy like the vagabond and his water nymph, immersed in the pool he had taken her to so long ago. Her desire rears its pretty head, heavy with the weight of need, and incredulity transforms to passion. Blinking, Circy gasps sharply with the force of her feelings and, afraid that new tears might break free, buries her slender head in the cover of his mane.

“We will leave. Now.” She agrees, tone thick with yearning. Her cheek presses flush to his neck, glides over satin skin, and draws her body closer to his before she peers over the sloping hill of his withers, where Jah-Lilah waits. “I can only take one … forgive me.” She pleads to her companion, needing her understanding and patience now more than ever. “Will you look for them - my boys, on your way back?” Circy asks. Crevan and Corvus knew Jah, trusted her as they would trust Circinae, so the pony-mare has no doubt that if the cinnamon woman were to cross paths with them, they would heed her story and hopefully return home to Taiga.

Canaan and the boys deserved their reunion too … but in this moment, her need outweighs their own. Decidedly she pulls back, vision rising to meet her lover’s as a thoughtful smile ghosts her lips. “Come with me?” The nymph murmurs, her request almost lost on the berating wind, drowned beneath the tumultuous waves.

Circinae

@[Canaan] @[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    With pockets full of stones [Jah-Lilah, Canaan, Any] - by Circinae - 08-18-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: With pockets full of stones [Jah-Lilah, Canaan, Any] - by Circinae - 08-28-2017, 09:43 AM