• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  sweet luv; augusta
     NIER
    ”It is unfair,” that soft, sweet voice began in an angel’s murmur, ”that hours turn into seconds when you are with me.”

He smiled, letting her feel it against her cheek when he kissed her. Shadow, she called him, this little Siren that could call him anything at all and he would gravitate to her, pulled to her side time and time again. Wicked thing, how did she do it? Something more than her beauty, but he hadn’t found it just yet. His sweet Enigma. ”Shadow,” that mesmerizing melody again, urging him closer. Always closer. He hummed, so pleased, and listened to her lullaby-voice as he drifted nearer.

”I have missed you like the moon misses the sun. I miss you at this moment, even though you are still with me.”

Mmm...Mine, he couldn’t help but think to himself. But he wasn’t naturally possessive. No, that wasn’t true. Plenty possessive, not so much with territorial though. Why would he be when he could just sweep in at any time, any night, and sway her away from whatever idiot had caught her beautiful eyes? His, whenever he wanted. That was how this worked. And not his when he didn’t want her. Hah, though had that even happened yet? No, not with this one. Such charming little puzzle, this one. Managed to keep him intrigued, and that was hard to do anymore. A long life, plenty of women; he’d seen them all.

”So cold,” she agreed as he settled with her and blanketed her in his warmth. Damn, she smelled so good. It was so nice to have her back again. No, to have caught her again. ”Stay with me…” And what sort of gentleman would turn down a soft plea like that? Not that he'd been one of those in a very long while, a gentleman. So many years ago, but he could remember. A rogue, though. That’s what they really wanted when he came to them. And he gave her a rakish grin though she couldn’t see it, trailing so-soft kisses down her nape to her shoulder, over that perfect, graceful curve and along her spine.

”Where else would I go, luv? Here is where I am whole.” He gave her a little bite, a small nibble there at the join of her nerves to send a shiver like lightning across her skin. Knew all the right places, he did. His expert lips pressed softly to the same spot, chasing away the quiet, wild sensation with something sweeter. Almost an accident, but no, never that.

"You've been traveling some," he commented quietly, sounding far more absent-minded than he was as he focused more affections slowly trailing back up her neck. He watched her, of course he did. Always watching. Looking after what's his. From a distance. "There a place you like best, luv? You wanting to set down roots somewhere? Or only roaming?" Mostly just curious. Wanted to know her, really know her. All of her.

Making progress.

Messages In This Thread
    sweet luv; augusta - by Nier - 08-20-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: sweet luv; augusta - by Augusta - 08-23-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: sweet luv; augusta - by Nier - 08-30-2017, 01:39 AM
    RE: sweet luv; augusta - by Augusta - 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM