• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wanna Play a Game?[Open]

His coat does little to hide him here, the ghost stallion.  If not for the damp haze he would have nothing to mask him.  But then, why hide when your purpose now is to be seen. Be known.  Ouija did not care for such a position.  Blending with the darkness until something struck him as interesting.  A toy. A game. A fun time.  Then and only then would he slip from the shadows...

He had stopped to wait for him.  The behemoth that had placed the collar around his neck.  When the other had shown instead he grew anxious.  His name slipping from ivory lips instead.  Ears flicked to attention as a reference was made.  Crimson eyes bore into his with matching flame.  Lips curled as canines bared, "Yessss, Master. Where is the Keeper of demons?" His words hissed in his usual tongue, almost a soft whisper upon the stagnant air.  "Take me to him so he can release me from my bonds," words persuasive in tone.  He itched to be freed.  To roam the darkened shadows.  Like a hellhound to hunt down the weak and vulnerable...

OUIJA

Wanna Play a Game?

So I can't PM Spink cuz it says she doesn't accept PMs sooo if Spinky sees this then I guess what would you like him to do?  He can be a guard... He can't hunt down those lingering... He can recruit... Or he can just be creepy.  I realize the collar is going per other post so just trying to get an idea of what he can do. Smile You referring to Deimos or Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Ouija - 08-22-2017, 03:41 PM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Gryffen - 08-22-2017, 11:14 PM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Ouija - 08-23-2017, 07:18 PM