• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war; Ouija, Thana, Gryff, Any/All
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Perhaps it was pride that made him so easily ruffled these days. More so it was annoyance that he had to burn the rubbish to begin with. Circy throws the word King with it’s little inflection as if that is what rubs him the wrong way. The title isn’t what interested him, he doesn’t need their love or affection. That’s not why he had come here. She was blind to the true intentions or the way he planned on running things. As if the magician at his side could have ever have anything forced upon him. No, they were similar ideals. That was how they had found each other when lurking in the dark outer forests. It had always been clear that Gryffen would move the pieces across the chess board, where he would do the most damage.

”No wonder his kingdom was so easily taken since it was never a kingdom at all.” He coolly responds as she speaks of Ruan’s leadership. ”Once again you are mistaken on many levels. But I’ll let you keep your flights of fancy.” No, they were not his loyal subjects but Ruans. It was quite doubtful that they had any of the same ideals as the ones that followed him here had. Nor had they fled as she so sweetly tries to convince him. As if he was blind and stupid, growing more suspicious of her tactics and reasons of being here. There’s no point in arguing with her, wasted breath really.

”And yet you still haven’t convinced me of why you want to help… Or why I should accept it. I haven’t shared my ideas for this place with you so you know nothing of what I have in mind.” However she does have one valid point, one that he’s well aware of. At times he can force himself to be civil but diplomacy had never been his strong suit. His temper and bloodlust usually did get the better of him and although he thinks he has done surprisingly well so far, he knows that with his wearing patience… It won’t last.

Before she slips away from him, he calls out sharply. ”Your powers are intriguing and I had other ideas in mind for you.. If you were to stay.” He swings his head to look behind him, a single stained lock falling over a blazing eye. ”Show me I can trust you.” A warning, an invitation? It was hard to tell. Looking back to Deimos, he calls out towards her retreating figure. ”And drop the Majesty bullshit.” A slight smirk finds his lips, perhaps she would surprise them.

Looking over Deimos he pushes his muzzle against the lathered shoulder of the stallion, feeling the way his body quivers with the effort to keep up the wall. As the magician responds with the time limit, Gryffen merely nods his head and disappears back into the shadows. It was time to finish the clean up so that Deimos could be used to his full potential.

Gryffen

Cal wanna do a new thread?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war; Ouija, Thana, Gryff, Any/All - by Gryffen - 08-23-2017, 12:39 PM