• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lightning never strikes twice; any
    i just want to have fun and - get rowdy
    when i walk inside the party - girls on me

No, words are as easy to toss about as a handful of dust. Mhmm, definitely. He could understand that. The man seemed to perk up a little when he mentioned the boneman. Truly? What might this mercenary's name be? Kharon nearly just spit it out right then; why not, right? But then he remembered that everytime someone came to look for Do- uhh, the merc, they never knew his name, only to come to Ischia and then describe him. Although, typically they didn't even have to do that. The kinda people needing his sort of expertise sort of had a look about them, you know? He could pick'em out easy, show'em on up where they needed to go.

Plus he could always just listen in their heads, though he typically kept that secret. Since this Voltage guy shared the same thing, it wasn't like it would be a secret from him anyway, at least, so whatever.

Yeah, uhhh. Not sure I'm supposed to say it. He sort of has a calling card or something, I don't know. You'll know him when you see him, basically, and you don't wanna see him. Hahaha! Sorry, sorry. But no, - "I am Night," the woman shared. - I don't think he was ever a part of a Nexa anything. I've never heard it in his head, anyway, but he's a bit older than me, of course. Maybe that's further back in his past, I wouldn't know.

"Hi, Night," he grinned at her, switching to speech to include her again. Damn, she was huge. She was so quiet and watchful, too. Everyone back home, though so very laid back and chill, definitely had no problem talking anyone's ear off, if someone was around and interested in listening. Except Mom, maybe. She was... wellllll, she was one to avoid, maybe. But, minor detail.

Shortly, another showed up. He looked just a little troubled, lost in his thoughts, and he had plenty of thoughts. Geez, poor guy. Seemed like a bit of a mess, really. Some sort of conflict about home - hell, Kharon didn't know. Home was fu- uhhh... fantastic. This kid clearly didn't live on an island paradise. That's where he was going wrong, obviously. I suppose I should try, at least, the poor guy thought as he slid into the group and introduced himself. Crevan.

"Hi, Crevan," he greeted easily then glanced around to each person for a moment. Voltage and the woman, Night,  were possibly looking for places to check out and maybe move in, but he couldn't really tell with this new one. Had a home, wanted to go home, and yet here he was joining everyone else. He shrugged inwardly and started up again.

"Okay, well. If anyone is interested in plenty of sunshine and beach, a good bit of jungle, oh! And some bio-luminescent glowy thingies, that's basically home for ya. Mine, I mean. We're real easy-going and loads of fun. Reilly's our resident Irishman, for anyone wanting a nice buzz - but maybe no swimming if he doses you up real good, you know? Drowning and stuff. Not me, though. Just walk on top, but anyway! Nice place if anyone is up for a visit, see if ya like it. Stay a while or just hang out for a few hours. Could be fun! Any takers?" and his grey eyes shined with excited interest as he looked to each of them.

You're welcome too, of course, though I'm not sure on a specific date when Dov will be back --oops. Eh, oh well. Anyway. You should come meet my mom sometime maybe. Wasn't really sure why he offered that, but whatever. He supposed if anyone could handle her moods, this guy could and probably without her winning all the time and getting her way.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    Lightning never strikes twice; any - by Voltage - 08-23-2017, 07:18 PM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any - by Kharon - 08-30-2017, 02:15 AM