• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim]

Of all the things I don't know in life there is one I do, I am unique.  My abilities possess no extreme power.  They will not win me many battles, kingdoms or awards.  They are simple, yet astonishing...

Content on merely existing in the moment, I do not venture.  My luminescent form sways casually in the natural current.  Streaks of red spark throughout me.  I watch him in nearly the same form.  The lights I emit mirror off his body as it too sways.  I watch as his eyes light with emotions of all sorts.  That's when I feel a change in the waters.  They are turbulent.  Sucking them downwards, their bodies spinning around one another in a dance for only two.  His eyes study me carefully...

In the twisting of waters that drag us deeper into the blackness below I simply smile.  Looking past my gaze on my companion to watch the scenery.  There isn't much.  Formations if stone covered in all different types of sea creatures.  Schools of marine life darting away from the vortex he is creating.  It is a whole nother world below the surface of the vast ocean that few are able to witness.  

When the waters settle and they are still once again I look into his eyes.  Them wanting more.  I have only a little more to give.  So with a twist of my body I transform.  I am much smaller but oh how much brighter I shine.  My entirety is a mixture of red and yellow lights.  Stretching down the length of each tentacle.  My organs can be seen pulsating through the spongy top that is now my body.  I can no longer see.  Can no longer hear.  I can only be... 

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Maugrim] yay for squishy shifting lol

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 09-25-2017, 07:53 PM