• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary

kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep

In her dreams she imagines worlds of fairytales, images so sparkling and fresh, wanting and grand, but soon those blissful dreams turn to nightmares and terror sets in, cold to the bone. She will never forget or forgive the pain that her mother had bestowed upon her; Lye wore her scars neither with honour nor disgust, they were simply there, a reminder everyday that she was unwanted. Demon spawn. Poison. One could only take so much until like fragile glass, she splinters and breaks. Luckily not yet, but oh so close, the mare feels she is on a teetering edge.

That's why she came to the field, for a chance of something, anything. Even if it meant getting kidnapped by some deranged psychopath, she would accept it as it was something different, taking her away from living in the past. But now, she was hopeful, tentative but hopeful, that Cezary was a real figure in her daydream.

"Thank you, I've never really thought of my name as anything. It just simply, is." her words are cool, calm, her velvet jaw unhinging, her lips pursing into some sort of a smile, she offered him something, gratitude in the simplest of lip movements.

"Cezary. It sounds exotic." she looked at him once more, this time taking in his form, his roman nose, his thicket build, he was certainly something more than the fine arabian her mother was. she gave a low nicker, "Accepting the past. That's a hardship." a silent pause, a flick of her tail. The soft spring grass beneath her feet felt pliable, bouncy, as she made movements closer to the buckskin steed.

"You're very wise, Cezary." her words are quaint, smooth. Her orange eyes blink several times, her play on a smile trying to stay a fixture on her black lips. "I'm trying to find purpose, you could say. I was certain I'd find it here."

• busted x locket • orange eyes, immortality • no one •
    html by charmx, image by sniegoski

Messages In This Thread
    kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary - by Lye - 06-03-2015, 01:20 PM
    RE: kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep; Cezary - by Lye - 06-03-2015, 03:09 PM