• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hakuna matata . mafdet
    Through despair and hope, Through faith and love. Till we find our place, on the path unwinding.

The expression in his warm amber eyes changes from a relaxed excitement to disappointment as each leap the little black cat makes takes her further away from him. Like an apparition she comes and goes in his field of vision, deaf to his call. Each glimpse he has of the dark form she seems a little bit smaller. His tail lashes once, twice, before he rises to stand on four square paws to better scent the wind above the grasses. With a tilt of his head, he pulls air through his nose and across his tongue. The scent he finds is a wonderfully musky mix of fur licked clean and meadow grass. If is, again, feline... but it is someone other than the balck housecat.  

Off to his side, a gentle 'mew' causes his broad face to turn in renewed curiosity. He sees her quickly, the two feline ears peeking up above a fallen tree could not escape his notice. It only takes a few steps to bring him near.

She must have been stalking you as you stalked the other, he laughs to himself.

Once the lion is before her, he too couches low, bringing himself face to face with a pair of blue eyes. "Hello, little huntress." He purrs good naturedly as his belly sinks to the ground and his wide paws form a pillow for his furry chin.
    ZENITH

@[Mafdet] I hope it's alright that I moved this over to the meadow... I just continued from what we had going in the field.

Messages In This Thread
    hakuna matata . mafdet - by Zenith - 08-24-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: hakuna matata . mafdet - by Mafdet - 08-25-2017, 08:37 AM
    RE: hakuna matata . mafdet - by Zenith - 09-17-2017, 08:41 PM