• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hakuna matata . mafdet
    Through despair and hope, Through faith and love. Till we find our place, on the path unwinding.
    She is hesitant at first - as so many are - but soon she displays the sort of specifically feline mannerisms and spunk he has been craving, appearing and disappearing as if she knows that will only bring him closer.

"My fur is exactly where it should be, Mafdet." He purrs as he rolls onto his back, one paw lifting up to trace circles in the sky. Her comment does not disturb him in the least, he is beautiful and he knows it. Every hair was where he placed it. As he lounges with the crown of his head resting on the flattened grasses his amber eyes roll up and back to get another look at the other cat. "You don't have to hide behind that log," he tells her with a mischievous curling of his upper lip and a sparkle plays in his eye which is not altogether innocent. The muscles along his sides and abdomen ripple as he momentarily curls before flipping back into a low crouch in one easy movement. 

"It's not like it could keep me from getting to you if I wanted a taste." His long tale flitts back and forth in feigned boredom. But in truth, he hasn't been this engaged in far too long.  "But I prefer herbivores... well, for eating that is. Not for company. Carnavors are much better company,  I'm sure you agree." 
    ZENITH

@[Mafdet] wow, sorry this took A YEAR

Messages In This Thread
    hakuna matata . mafdet - by Zenith - 08-24-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: hakuna matata . mafdet - by Mafdet - 08-25-2017, 08:37 AM
    RE: hakuna matata . mafdet - by Zenith - 09-17-2017, 08:41 PM