• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.Leave nothing but hoofprints.

I shut the door and turn all the lights out.
    And listen to all the songs that the night shouts.
    They go something just like this...
    So go fill up a glass with tonic rocks and gin
    and drink yourself to happiness.

____Nier's ear flicks backward, the sound of approaching hoof beats, they are well trodden and quiet against the light crisp ground. The winged steed turns and eye, dark and ominous to the new arrival, thinking it just another steed wanting to entice this pretty little thing away, but the moment he catches the scent of him on the breeze, he feels that numbing chill right down to his bones. Nier was no saint, he was no knight in shining armour -- but he could be in occasions to win shreds of hope from damsels in distress. Yet he did not appreciate the way the dappled steed took to the mare, and of course, when he saw the ice prison encage the lone mare, the winged man was plagued with memories.

____A demon by nature, it was made so because of hellish stallions like this one, who took the torment of others and got a mighty high from it. Nier pinned both ears to his poll, stalked forward and with a snap of teeth, he offered a charming yet devilish grin. "Neat trick." he growled low, a rumble in his chest, and he disappeared from view, invisible for now, he popped up right close to Belgarath's side. he extended his neck and whispered close to his ear. of course, he was in the firing line, but he disappeared soon enough to not warrant massive injury from this one's snowy barbs. "You're not the only one with party tricks." his voice is smooth, but his dark eyes, normally dead, cold, they came alive. There was a sense of justice beating within his normally caged heart. He turned his head towards Ynilla, he turned briskly on his hinds and turning back on his forehead, he gave a swift blow with both hind feet at the ice prison. It may not have dispersed, it was quite the fortress after all, but it was more of a point to be made. Nier walked a few steps, arched his neck and broadened his wings slightly; a demon in angels clothing, but a demon can fight another demon with words, with weapons. But Nier offered cool words, still googling the mare from the corner of his eye. She was starting to shiver. And was hiding a great deal of her distress. He turned back to Belgarth and also Cezary.

____"Now don't you think that's not playing fair? I know fair is boring, I know fair holds no real fun. But it just shows what a lesser man you really are, to encage helpless damsels. I thought the idea was to string them along... not imprison them like birds." he grunted and turned to Ynilla, he spoke softer, an ear flickering to the side, "Just think of warm, rolling desserts and the sun's blistering rays on your skin. Think of heat waves and rolling beaches with the sea lapping at your feet. Anything except the cold."

____He turned back to Belgarth then, "What is your point to this? What do you gain, except some cheap satisfaction of mindless torment? I'm sure there are much more interesting jobs for you to do."

N i e r

the winged, invisible demon of tyrael & amnesia, stalks the gemstone ridge with no one by his side

Messages In This Thread
    .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Ynilla - 06-03-2015, 02:09 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Nier - 06-03-2015, 02:17 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Cezary - 06-03-2015, 02:30 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Ynilla - 06-04-2015, 12:18 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Nier - 06-04-2015, 01:15 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Belgarath - 06-05-2015, 03:24 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Ynilla - 06-07-2015, 01:48 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Belgarath - 06-15-2015, 08:23 AM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Ynilla - 06-16-2015, 04:29 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Nier - 06-16-2015, 04:56 PM
    RE: .Leave nothing but hoofprints. - by Nier - 06-17-2015, 04:56 AM