• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nevermind, I'll be my own savior; Heda
    Heda
    She grins at his response, as she was just like him at that age. She felt for him knowing, the feelings that were caving in within his mind. The little lad deserved better, just like she had deserved and received when she was a child. She was integrated into a family that soon grew larger every day, but it was family, she had a title the protection of a mother and father, perhaps she could provide such to this boy.

His words are strong, and she can feel every emotion spilling out of his lips, and so he expels his name. Ravan, a very suitable name for strong, handsome colt like him."Well Ravan it's a pleasure to meet you." Her gaze flickers, curiously, what would Ivar think if she brought this boy home, if she became the mother to this sweet child, would he too adore him as she already did? She glances about pondering for a moment, before brushing her muzzle against hime once more.

"Ravan, what would you say, if I could give you a home, and a family with a mother and father to love you?" She smiles, awaiting for his reaction to finds it's way to his facial features. Would it be joy? Would he ecstatic? Would he leap? Or would he decline? All these thoughts flew through her minds, as the words were spoken slow and sweet. All she wanted to know was if she'd be returning back to queendom, with a little prince at her side.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

@[Ravan]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Nevermind, I'll be my own savior; Heda - by Ravan - 08-26-2017, 01:08 PM
    RE: Nevermind, I'll be my own savior; Heda - by Ravan - 09-02-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Nevermind, I'll be my own savior; Heda - by Heda - 09-08-2017, 12:19 AM