• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sail on, silver girl; Any

Dripping lavender lobes flicker to the little winged girl's words, her gaze still unchanged, cold, hard. Yet it does begin to soften, like ice does under the pressure of heat. Her maternity instincts continue to soften that gaze of hers, and some how she caves a smile forming upon her pale lips. "I won't leave you." She responds words sweetened by the girl's sudden change in heart.

She chuckles as Cia adds on, "And yes, I'm taking you with me. I couldn't just leave you out here, could I?" In her mind she scowls at her sweet words, what was this? This warm feeling bubbling beneath her surface, and affection pouring out every pore within her body. As her instincts take full control of her mind's choices, her body's movements. "No, I don't have a home Cia. I go where I want on my own terms, I never stay in one place too long." She hints to the future that Cia will be following in, perhaps Cia will even grow to enjoy such a thing, as working on her own terms. 

But when the girl reaches for one of her feathers and plucks from her own skin, her thoughts halt, silence engulfing her, and only Cia speaks. Her words echoing between Felicity's ears, as she watches the girl extend the feather towards her, her dripping body hesitant to take it, but with a quick movement she grasps it between ivory teeth. Gingerly reaching back, pressing it against her lavender toned pelt, grazing it across like a paint brush, dying the feather of her skin tone. Before reaching towards the girl, with one step forwards and a gentle touch she tucks the feather behind the little girl's left ear, entailing it in her mane."It's yours." She states simply, turning her body in the direction of the exit of this.

Her cranium twisting towards the girl, "Well come on Cia."
    It started as butterflies but now it just hurts

Messages In This Thread
    Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 08-27-2017, 09:20 AM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 08-27-2017, 02:06 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 09-06-2017, 04:55 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 09-09-2017, 08:13 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Ciarran - 09-20-2017, 09:38 PM
    RE: Sail on, silver girl; Any - by Felicity - 10-01-2017, 09:14 PM