• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty
    The quiet drag of her tail against dirt was the only sound in the dense thicket of trees. She is silent in her approach to the hollow, the meeting to come a joy. She is not afraid of the one she is to meet, a maniac down to his marrow, Modicum was a welcome presence in the mare's life. One she often sought out.

She (despite her circumstances) is graceful in her approach, haunting gaze full of dark secrets that her spotted body contained. Her barrel is soon to burst with that of a new life. A child within her bubbling with power. She can feel the child move within her , awaiting his time to come forth.

She already has his name, a soft whisper on her dark lips. Her son,

Lázádo

Lillith knew the child would become something one day, and that's why she was here. Maybe with the stallions help, she could ensure a life of power for both them and her children.

She reaches the hollow, a dark clearing amongst the pine trees. It is damp with days worth of rain, and the over powering smell of musk floats around her like a clinging fog.

She awaits him now, her proposition unspoken

(( @[swxrdsandpxns] ))

[SHORT AND SUCKY STARTER. SORRY.]

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 06:52 PM