• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty

Dawn has crested over the horizon, sky a light gray - as per the season, rain will be falling soon. A welcome change in the weather for the ebony stallion, who creeps among the trees, a stalker into his marrow. He is a shadow to his unaware prey - a seal bay appaloosa, who nearly floats as she walks; a graceful sort of dance she does as she sways her hips back and forth.

The silhouette had met the mare several weeks ago - he had been watching her then as he watched her now. A stag by the name of Chemdog had reached her first, but his attempts at bringing her to his home had been interrupted by the maniac, his games of the mind drawing her in. They met and separated, never quite staying together unless a meeting allowed. He wouldn't say he was in love with her - all "love" was anyways was the excretion of endorphins through the blood stream - but he would say he enjoyed her company as much as he enjoyed observing the wicked one go about her daily activities...something he found himself doing more and more often.  

She is plump with the promise of new life; a child that is not his, but that he welcomes into his life anyways. Impregnated before their meeting, he is enlivened at the thought of raising her spawn...to be, hopefully, just like him: devilishly intelligent, with a plan to dominate their world. The mare and her child were both pieces in his chess game...a game he wanted desperately to win. Important, yes, but not as important as what he really wanted. 

An empire. Equines to lead, who bow to him as he passes. Kingdoms who worship him. This...this is the dream. He smirks at the very thought of it, reaching a deep hollow of trees, where the mare stops, body tense with anticipation. Her body is enticing...but her mind is what really turns him on - she knows what she wants and how to get it. He wouldn't say he has claimed her...for the mare cannot be claimed - like a breeze in the summer, she is constant and fleeting. But, he likes to think of her as such - she is essential in his plans...and he wants to hear the proposition resting on her dark lips. 

He slips effortlessly through the trees, encircling her. 

"Lillith..." He hisses, words slipping from his tongue. The damp ground brings an eerie fog around them as he comes to a halt in front of her. He flares his nostrils, taking in her scent. He grins, pawing the ground and shaking his thick mane, ice blue eyes boring into hers. "No time for small talk...tell me your proposition?" He doesn't like to dilly-dally with blather...he had done enough of that in their first meeting. He wants her to get to the point, and quickly.

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Lillith Elvira] <3

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM