• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty
    Despite her deep disagreement with his statement, she merely sighs and shrugs it off.

"I shall not quarrel with you, Morty. We have greater things at stake here than pride."

She sees the delight in his eyes at the mention of her child. The very center of her being for the next few months. She knows deep down that while she may never truly understand children, maybe someone else could. Part of her wanted nothing more than to leave the child to the wolves. See how he fared, but this was unfair. Even by her standards. So she would keep the boy, allow him a chance in their small world built upon malice and destruction.

Though maybe, the wolves could be the better option for the unborn child. 

"Find him we shall, but give him time. Allow his followers to seek him out. Maybe they can change his stance upon his ruling. Maybe he will wish for a bit of... assistance. Who knows."

She stretches then, bones creaking in response to the sudden movement of the painted one. She gave a soft cry of pleasure at the feeling before taking stance once more. 

"I dont believe in losing everything my dearest... He still has his sense of self-worth, and that could be detrimental in our case.."

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 06:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-31-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-31-2017, 06:48 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-31-2017, 07:32 PM