• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty

The silhouette stares off into space for a moment, eyes blank of emotion. His ears stay perked at his femme, listening to her words. She comes back with the fire that drew him to her, and he smirks. His little flame, his prize - a trophy for all to see. Lillith is his winning chess piece...he cannot wait to use her mind to his advantage. 

He shifts, letting his back leg rest nonchalantly. She does not want to quarrel, but what fun is that? He fakes a frown. "There's no fun without a fight, love." He laughs maniacally. The clown king, the joker. He knows this bothers people, it makes them uncomfortable, but he does not care. All he did was part of his game...and he wanted to make the game interesting, no?

He becomes serious then. A thing he does often - joking to seriousness. Light to dark. He must keep the ones around him on their toes, always walking on eggshells with him. 

"His pride and dignity should be shattered," He remarks coldly. "He let Taiga perish. He could've overtaken that and then some..." His eyes glance over the eerie scenery around him. "But he has failed. He and his followers are weaker because of its fall...we must use this to our advantage. He doesn't get to want assistance. He NEEDS it." His eyes move back to the flame...she is utterly gorgeous. A welcomed contrast from the darkness around them. "We shall not follow him. He is to be an ally, not our leader. We make this clear. Whatever 'self-worth' he has is hanging by a thread." He spits, moving to rest his other hind leg. Part of him knows she is right...Gryffen is smart, and he won't back down. No matter how he let Taiga fall, he will attempt to find another place to rule. 

And that's why Modicum needed to be there, at his side. A snake in the grass, an ally who will flip a switch to get what he wants. Gryffen is a force to be reckoned with...but Modicum Mortem, well, he's unrelenting.  

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 06:52 PM