• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I L L U S I O N- Morty

His flame rolls her eyes in frustration of his response to her words. Women, they were so dramatic, weren't they? He flicks his tail sharply from side to side, then stares intimidatingly at Lillith. She is so cunning, so brilliant in mind and bodice. He wants to feel her, to breathe her whole body in. 

In time... he reminds himself, smirking slightly. A patient man only when the time came for it. The pleasure would be better if he awaited the child to be born. He listens to her words, how she worries that Gryffen has a bigger plan than they're thinking of. It isn't impossible, honestly, it's very likely this is the case. 

Modicum Mortem grins. "Ah, my love. Let him. Weakening Beqanna will send her to fight him, she will wear him down. In time." He pauses, letting the words hang. "Until the child is born, I shall talk to the wraith. You may join, but your mouth is to stay quiet. Look meek, like you have no purpose or plan. We come in from different angles and we do not know each other when we meet him...understand?" This is a demand. He has a plan to use her, to make her the key to making this whole situation work in their favor 

"The boy will come into play nicely..." He looks at her plump barrel; it is to burst soon. She caresses his forelock with her lips, and he feels himself bite at her shoulder. A mark of claiming, though he is aware this won't mean much to her. "But, no matter what happens with Gryffen...you are my flame." He growls this, baring his teeth. He isn't the jealous type - no, not in the slightest. But he wants her to know that their plan is to benefit them...and them only. 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Lillith Elvira] 
    OOC: Sorry if it sucks, was typed on my phone. xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-29-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Lillith Elvira - 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N- Morty - by Modicum Mortem - 08-30-2017, 04:52 PM