• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; any
    Probably before she dropped in on a disastrous diplomatic encounter as a narwhal, a basically giant purple and green water dragon thing showing up on the shoreline would’ve made me...well maybe not nervous. I’m at least reasonably difficult to damage, after all. But cautious, maybe, at least for the kids. Now it doesn’t seem like such a strange sight, especially since she’s quickly shifting to horse shape--though good call on keeping the fancy accessories, yeah? Colorful’s a fun way to go, and purple’s pretty much never a bad choice.

I grin over at her as she approaches. “Oh, I dunno about that.” I do a little crafty rearranging of the iron that makes up my body, shaping scales along my skin instead of hair, pulling fins out of the smooth surface and decorating myself to match. Can’t change my color to match her, but I’m already shiny lavender splashed with white, gleaming in the sunlight and arching my neck to show off my impressive talent. Granted hers is a lot more useful, mine’s mostly for show. Details. “Not such a huge stretch.”

I shake myself, and my body goes back to normal. Well I mean fabulous and sexy and all, of course, but normal for me. “How are you enjoying Ischia so far? Caw, right? My daughters seem pretty taken with you. I hope our island’s treating you well. Also yeah, that trick is shiny as fuck.” Another grin, and I look back out over the water. “I never thanked you for your impeccable timing on the beach, did I?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; any - by Kerberos - 09-07-2017, 11:00 AM