• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

master of our own fates [Any]

They are approached by another. For some reason his crimson gaze lingers on her as she approaches. He’s not sure why. She was pretty yes with sparkling emerald iris’s that seem to become deeper and darker the more one looked into them. She had a well rounded form, a soft curve of her hindquarters, stocky but feminine. Her coat reminded him of a newborn gosling, soft and gray like rainclouds. For a moment as he reaches out his muzzle in greeting, he catches her scent. His confusion is evident as he frowns slightly, for some reason thinking about potatoes. She doesn’t smell like an earth vegetable, her scent is a mix of ash and rain, but it’s a familiarness that puzzles him. He’s certain though that he’s never seen her before in his life.

Little does he know that once he had known her body like the back of his hand. That the brief affair had resulted in a son. Long dead, like he should be.

Instead he stands before her, youthful but scarred. An image of what he had once been to her when they had known each other centuries ago. ”Ah.. Yes. I was just introducing myself to this lady here. I’m No Crosses Count and it seems we may both be looking for a home.” He pauses, a smile on his lips as the glowing red eyes sparkle mischievously at her. He was unsure of the unknown mare’s age but she looked a treat. They both did. ”What is this Tephra? I’ve never heard of it.”

they say only the good die young
    that just ain't right

@[Reagan] @[Neva]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: master of our own fates [Any] - by Neva - 09-01-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: master of our own fates [Any] - by Reagan - 09-11-2017, 10:27 PM
    RE: master of our own fates [Any] - by No Crosses Count - 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM