• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{felt a lost place to call my home

tantalize

I will try to hold you up

Through those times you are gone

You won’t do this alone

The white mare (seemingly delicate) is silent in the face of their appearance. The other horned and spotted mare, not so much. She is indignant, full of venomous and entitled words. The jaguar mare gazes at her, her look hard and penetrating. It is almost with a hint of amusement she responds before the red eyed stallion can ask his question. ”What do you have to offer us, why should we want YOU in our homes?” Comes the terse response, narrowing on the unicorn. ”Obviously you are homeless or else you wouldn’t be here. Being new, I would think you would want someone to intercept on your behalf seeing how you are unaware of how this place works, how they work.” Her dark muzzle pointing to Ouija. ”Unless that’s your intention, to be taken advantage of. By all means I can’t stop you.” She has little time for foolish antics and stupidity.

The quieter of the two she assumes is the smarter, observing instead of lashing out in haste. Forcing herself to calm the prickling hairs on the back of her neck, the dappled jaguar mare nods at her quietly then focuses back on the red eyed stallion. ”Good thing I did, I know your type well enough.” Her expression unreadable even as her unwavering gaze lingers on the male. There’s a scent of moss and forest that clings to him… And something else that she can’t quite place.

Deciding to ignore him for the present, she moves past him so that his rear is no longer positioned towards her as she addresses the two mares again. Her thick feathery wings unfurling slightly, making her look slightly larger. ”I’m Tantalize, from Nerine. A coastal kingdom primarily made up of mares.” It would be too hard to describe what Nerine was in the wake of what Beqanna had been. A remnant of what the Amazons had once been, strong mares that needed only themselves. ”I’m here to extend an invitation to see if you would like to visit and make it your home.” A slight pause, refusing to acknowledge the stallion. ”It’s much safer then staying here.” Hard to refuse logic when it’s presented so matter of factly in front of you.   

Messages In This Thread
    {felt a lost place to call my home - by aglæca - 08-29-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Asp - 08-31-2017, 08:07 AM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Ouija - 08-31-2017, 09:37 AM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Asp - 09-04-2017, 09:33 AM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Ouija - 09-04-2017, 05:37 PM
    RE: {felt a lost place to call my home - by Tantalize - 09-06-2017, 03:18 PM