• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make me your Aphrodite; Jason

He recalled the past with great nostalgia. Memories always felt more wanted the further they went from the present. It was just like Jason to finely muse over his previous world especially since it felt far less complicated then his current one. Jason shifted his weight once more and rested his ears on Camrynn’s recollections. He began to feel further at ease with her openness, which caused a small smile to tug at his lips. The gold shimmer that swept her eyes appeared to him as more complimentary, and he stepped closer to the fellow magician. His tail hung low, lightly brushing against his back legs.

”I was born with mine, and I’ve never fully understood what it means.” He said. ”I’m not sure if it really means anything.” His gaze dropped to the ground where he idly dug the rim of his front left hoof into the ground. Jason had been alive for several years and after multiple attempts to understand his gift he had finally drawn to the simple conclusion that some things were random and not managed by a higher purpose.

Jason lifted his eyes at the mention of the current phenomenon that jolted him from his sleep the night before. ”You felt that too?” He said slowly with his head motioned toward the side. ”Of course you did..” He spoke more assured with a tinge of laughter on his tongue. ”Honestly I haven’t put much thought into how it affected everyone, but for myself I can tell that damn tree is no longer my enemy. From the moment his magic began to return to him he could tell that the mother tree no longer held magic- and Jason had finally put two and two together. It seemed that with the loss of his magic he had lost most of his reasoning skills as well. Thankfully both were slowly being returned to him.

JASON

magical son of eol and ashling

OOC: Yay for taking a month to reply x_x sorry

Messages In This Thread
    Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-03-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 07:09 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-20-2015, 10:59 AM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-28-2015, 06:01 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 07-28-2015, 12:57 PM