• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA

Θuija

They followed.  Like blood trickling from the wound that had been Taiga.  Their short lived home.  Consumed by depths of Beqanna.  He had managed to slip thru the cracks.  Escaping to the shadows of Sylva.  He would follow...eventually.

There was a whisper upon the chilled breeze of winter.  They were gathering, again.  He felt himself drawn from one land to the gathering place.  Things had to be sorted out.  Compiled ideas then sifted through.  A plan of action commenced.  As he slip through the still darkness he could hear them.  Not much was being discussed and even less revealed.  We are far from done, the ghost finishes.  A devilish grin comes to his features as he remains hidden far enough away.  The glow of crimson all that was proof he existed there.  The thing Ouija loved most prevalent on his mind.  We must discuss this further... 

Wanna play a game?

Basically he is here but not.  Hoping Gryffen senses him and they can meet separately in private.

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Gryffen - 08-30-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Thana - 08-30-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Circinae - 08-31-2017, 09:52 AM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Gryffen - 08-31-2017, 01:16 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Ouija - 09-02-2017, 01:59 PM