• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  dream higher than the sky [any]
    Nothing was like a quiet peaceful autumn day. You could say Autumn was the cream colored stallions favorite time of year and today he had chosen to enjoy it by exploring Beqanna. He had traveled back from Loess towards the neutral lands and after a short walk through the forest he had found himself in the land of the homeless.

Though there wasn't much to look at, the splash of an equine body hitting water is what catches his attention first. Coming to a stop his ears prick forward, his gray eyes tracing the land that spread out in front of him. But he is not close enough to the lake. He can't see her splashing and struggling as she swam. Not yet. So he begins to walk, his nose tilted up as he catches the scent of the water until finally he comes upon the lake.

It doesn't take long for the sound of the spotted mares splashing to lead him to her - or well close to her, as instead of dragging himself into the water he stays on land, not quite sure what the other was up to. For a moment he watches before finally calling out to her. "Are you purposely swimming in circles or do you need some sort of assistance? I don't want to get into that water if I don't have to." With a soft shrug he tilts his head slightly to the left, ears turning slightly as he observes her awkward nature and waits for a response.
    K A K A S H I
    winged smokey cream akhal-teke stallion
    currently living within the loess lingdom

Messages In This Thread
    dream higher than the sky [any] - by Caelondia - 08-30-2017, 06:14 PM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 08-31-2017, 03:46 AM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 08-31-2017, 01:59 PM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 09-01-2017, 06:30 AM