• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  dream higher than the sky [any]
    caelondia . 3 . mare . blind

"I suppose I am a little. Nothing a nap wouldn't fix, I'm sure." Caelon checked as she spoke, somehow amused by the idea of a mid day nap. Sometimes she felt like such an old mare, often being so tired despite her youth. Something about walking into things and tripping made her tired. She was a silly little thing, after all, and could probably trip herself up on air.

Speaking of air - She had decided that, for some reason or another, the stallion next to her was definitely winged. She wasn't sure how, or why this was even possible, but she accepted it quietly. For all she knew, she could have encountered many like him before and simply not been able to notice.

"Where I was from, I think, we had odd names too. But most who I encounter now think mine has too mane A's, and E's, or something... But you got it perfect!" She laughed at this, sounding almost a little too cheerful. It was a rarity for her to interact with someone who could say it right without a little teaching first. "And the pleasures mine, I'd probably still be swimming in circles otherwise."  And she meant it, although she was aware that she probably would have accepted drowning after a while. But she's pulled away again from her watery thoughts, both by being nudged and the question. She blinked a few times, a little embarrassed once again as she pulled her head back. "Home, huh..." She spoke slowly this time, pondering over the thought. She hadn't put much consideration to the matter. "If I'm honest, I haven't thought about it."

She went quiet for a few moments, seemingly deep in thought about something. /when she spoke next, some of the cheer seemed gone from her voice "I can't imagine a lot of folk would want someone such as me around"

Messages In This Thread
    dream higher than the sky [any] - by Caelondia - 08-30-2017, 06:14 PM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 08-31-2017, 03:46 AM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 08-31-2017, 01:59 PM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 09-01-2017, 06:30 AM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Caelondia - 09-01-2017, 11:41 AM