• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  You Can't Fight Fate [Any] [No Sylva]
    Zhenga nickered again as Ivar returned her gesture of greeting, his muzzle tickling the fur on her shoulder as he said hello. She pranced in place for a few moments, obviously happy to see the young stallion. She'd left Sylva long before he had, even though they were just barely a year or so apart in age. It had been hard to leave her friends behind, Eiria and Ivar especially since they were the only two there remotely close to Zhenga's age. The only ones she hung out with anyways. Eiria had been more like a mother figure to the two younger horses. Ivar had always been willing to get into mischief with the roan filly, even if at times it got them in trouble with their parents.

Ivar fired back at Zhenga's comment, saying he'd give her one if only she'd grown taller. Feeling undignified, Zhenga stomped a hoof, turning her muzzle away in a prideful fashion. "I'll have you know I grew up just fine. I'm around my dam's height and in my opinion that makes it easier for me to fight," she joked, giving him a rogue grin as she ended her sentence.

But, in reality, Zhenga had grown up beautifully. Much like Eiria and Sirana, who had inherited their dam's bright golden coat and her body structure, Zhenga got much of her own style from her dam. The roan coloring had been passed down through her father, despite him being a paint. Raxa's own unique bloodline partially contributed too, resulting in the roan pattern. Had Raxa not passed that down, Zhenga would've probably looked more like her sire, albeit a few roan hairs scattered here and there on her flank.

Her small stature gave her a compact look, but her muscles had filled out and the filly did look rather beautiful. With her bay roan coloring and dark face, a long, silky black mane and tail, plus her black points, finished the look. Her forelock was a bit oddly cut, since some of the hairs splayed out like she'd been shocked by lightning, but it fell over her eye in a pretty fashion. Her brown eyes held that same spark she'd been known for since she was a filly.

Zhenga had not yet been attracted to any stallions she met, but she had to admit, Ivar had grown up rather handsome. Genetics had definitely done him right.

Pondering his question, Zhenga gave it a moment and then told him, "Well, since I left, I've taken time to go about a couple of the kingdoms here. Several I saw in passing cause they didn't look interesting enough. I paid a visit to Ischia, and it was rather pretty, but it got boring after a while. A place like that would be more suited for my friend Eiria, or her dam.

Tephra was definitely a lot warmer than I was used to, so I moved on. Taiga, well... it was nice before it got destroyed. I haven't seen much of Hyaline or Loess yet, but I did plan on visiting those."

She pranced again and turned in a circle, just happy to be around her friend, "So what about you? What adventures has the great Ivar been up to?"

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    You Can't Fight Fate [Any] [No Sylva] - by Zhenga - 08-30-2017, 09:19 PM
    RE: You Can't Fight Fate [Any] [No Sylva] - by Zhenga - 09-08-2017, 03:13 PM