• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how you left me in this place [OPEN]

tantalize

I will try to hold you up

Through those times you are gone

You won’t do this alone

Winter brought long slow days to the coast. Once more she stands, silent and stoic, amongst the top of the cliffs. Standing precariously close to the edge, it holds no fear for her. Even if she was to fall, her wings would catch her. A soft drizzle wets the land, her glinting golden gaze watching the soothing rhythms of the swelling ocean. Unfurling her wings to shake the raindrops from her feathers. There hadn’t been much to do since she had arrived to Nerine. A few trips to the Field to do her part and recruit fresh faces… However she hadn’t felt a part of this kingdom. It was a far cry from the jungle, from the sisterhood she had once known.

So why does she stay? Tephra held some interest with it’s humidity, a familiar habitat. The only thing that drew her really was it’s ruler, that wasn’t enough for her to pick up and go. Besides there was something about him that enticed her which therefore made her even more guarded, unsure. No, she would not go there. Not now. Instead she wastes her days by the sea. Waiting for something to happen, for the purpose she was brought here.

Messages In This Thread
    how you left me in this place [OPEN] - by Tantalize - 09-06-2017, 03:30 PM